A Bug tracker multi project, simply, but completed like bug tracking.
It’s written in Rails
- Manage Several project
- Manage ticket project by project
Currently you need all of those things to get Oupsnow to run:
- Ruby of 1.8.6 or greater
- Rails 2.3.5
- MongoMapper 0.7.0
- A MongoDB 1.2 or greater
You can download the stable version on rubyforge project
With the tar.gz or any other archive:
- Extract sources to a folder
- Create a database.yml file in the config directory. You can copy database file from config/database.yml.sample
- Create a email.yml file in the config directory. This file is to configure your email settings. You can copy database file from config/email.yml.sample
- Add first data in your database: RAILS_ENV="production" rake db:seed
- Start the server in production mode : ruby script/server -e production
A demo website of Oupsnow is available to the demo of oupsnow
An account of admin is accessible with login/pass : email@example.com/oupsnow
Information about this project
Oupsnow is actually consider like an Beta version, and is under development.
All contributions are welcome.
I suck in design, I know it and I am sorry but I will really be happy if anyone could help me.
If you want to contribute, all work is made under a git repository. You can clone the source with the following command :
git clone git://github.com/shingara/oupsnow.git
A oupsnow development platform is used. Feel free to post your feature requests and defects report.
All version before 0.4.0 of oupsnow use a Sql database. Now with using MongoDB, the schema has big changement. There are no currently tool to convert your old oupsnow instance.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/agpl-3.0.html